Tuesday, 20 September 2016

Ideas for music video (Boyz N The Hood)

I just found out that I cannot use songs which already have a music video.
So I done some research and found one song which I used to listen to which I remember the lyrics to and does not have an official music video where the singers lip synch the verses.

The duration of the original is approximately 6 minutes. The clean version which I found is approximately 5 minutes and 37 seconds. This version has tweaks to the lyrics. replacing the foul language with cleaner vocals.
I found this version on Deezer.
But I could not find it on YouTube.
The video below is the original version with lyrics.

The version below is the one I intend to use, but if I have to I shall attempt to use elements from both versions.


From my analysis this version of the song is perfect for our project.

No comments:

Post a Comment