Tuesday, 13 December 2016

CD Pack and CD Sticker: First Drafts


This is the first draft of my CD Case Cover.

I made use of my creative skills in Adobe Photoshop.

I used the selection tool to select the parts of the images we took.

I then softened the edges so they look clearer and more attractive, if the edges were sharp then they would not seem very pleasing to the eye.

I made use of text and operated the blending options to make the images more interesting, such as adding an outer glow, I also added a drop shadow to make the pack seem more attractive to the audience.


This is the sticker I plan to use for the CD itself.
I got a real CD to aid me in the positioning of everything (since there is a hole in the centre).

I cut it out a soft copy to see how it would look, the hole would appear between my chin and zip.
I got and measured the CD myself and ended up with 12 x 12.

This is just a draft, I still plan to add more to my pack to make it seem more attractive.



















These three images consist of the actual Digi - pack put together by me.














This is just a draft, I plan to create more case covers and I will select one in the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment