Thursday, 24 November 2016
Final Cut Editing + Tweaks - 23/11/16
Today, me and my media partner replaced some of the skull clips with the new clips we filmed in the studio that same day.
We made adjustments to the clips which were a little out of focus and required adjustment in the way which they appeared during the video.
Since we were their for a while and a lot of spare time, I researched some new editing techniques. I came across one where I could have three clips playing simultaneously at the same time on screen.
To this I had to position the clips the way which I wished, and then changed the level of opacity for each clip. This technique was useful and I applied it to our final cut which is still in progress and will be completed on Friday the 25th of November. The technique is seen in the image which I took while editing our final cut earlier on this evening at five o'clock.
Labels:
Video Production
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment